CCO Group are currently headhunting for one of their premier clients, a leading property & construction consultancy are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Berkshire office
* Responsible for the delivery of the entire project.
* Responsible for the development of the cost management strategy and delivery.
* Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project.
* Producing cost plans and costs reports.
* Manage Risk processes and Value Management.
* Tracking and documenting changes.
* Preparing written project communication material.
* Preparing formal project progress and other reports.
* Work with supply chain and implement effective procurement.
* Liaising with the client, contractors and designers.
* Responsible for managing the sub-consultants and Construction Managers.
* Attending and chairing meetings.
Skills & Requirements
* Be conversant in large project delivery.
* Understand the market, contractors and stakeholders in delivery large projects.
* Be familiar with supply chains.
* Have experience of working with design teams.
* Have experience of working within an Inter-disciplinary organisation.
* Must be professionally qualified in Quantity Surveying – MRICS
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion