Twickenham, Greater London
CCO Group are recruiting on behalf of a leading Design & Build Property Developer that operate across London and the Home Counties with vast experience in Land Acquisition, Project Design & Construction. This client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Headquarters in the South-West London/Middlesex area.
Our Client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor, that has worked for Design & Build contractors or Developers in London and been exposed to complex projects.
Job Purpose: To contribute to the profitability of the business through the provision of a professional quantity surveying service managing all costs and value relating to the work of the structures and maintenance team.
1. To manage the team of Quantity Surveyors especially overseeing the work of the apprentice.
2. To monitor the preparation of tender and contract documents by preparing and analysing the costs.
3. To undertake costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
4. To assist in establishing requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
5. To perform risk and value management and cost control activities for the structures and maintenance team.
6. To provide advice on procurement strategy to include cost value analysis and procurement of sub-contractors.
7. To provide advice on contractual claims.
8. To value work and arrange invoice and payment application to clients, and payments to sub-contractors.
9. To maintain awareness of different contracts in current use.
10. To review contractual documentation for clients and sub-contractors.
11. To monitor and report forecast against actual costs and value throughout the programme of activities; to include site visits where required.
12. To analyse cost trends and identify cost savings in support of the Division.
13. To undertake other duties and ad hoc projects as required.
14. To act in accordance with the company’s health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and practices.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-structured business with financially strong with a family ethos. The salary is negotiable dependent on experience and will include a benefits package.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we are receiving, if you have not been contacted within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion