SS1, Southchurch Village, Southend-on-Sea
Drylining Quantity Surveyor required in Essex
GVR Solutions are currently representing an established Drylining sub-contractor whom work within the residential sector.
They’re currently in the market for a Quantity Surveyor with experience in managing Drylining packages ranging from £200k – £4m.
As a Drylining Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible to:
* Effectively communicate and build relationships internally and externally.
* Plan and organise work effectively.
* Reconcile tender to works and identify any additional works.
* Liaise with Site Management and co-produce monthly reporting.
* Accurately estimate and evaluate price work of operatives, make decisions on rate of pay, additional rates, and price variations.
* Operate the fortnightly wage process for your job.
* Identify additional works carried out not included within the sub-contract.
* Submit variation costs to the client.
* Quantify and value materials on site.
* Assist with the projected final accounts and costs.
* Assist with reporting on cash flow.
Drylining Quantity Surveyor requirements:
* Experience working on Residential Drylining projects
* Experience working for a Drylining sub-contractor
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or construction related courses
* Excellent analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decision and reporting
* Proven track record of delivering construction projects
* Excellent communication and oral skills
* Stable employment history
* High-performing individual
* Excellent time keeping skills
If you meet all the Quantity Surveyor requirements above and are interested in the position, then please get in touch