On behalf of our client, one of the world’s largest engineering organizations, we are recruting for a civil’s quantity surveyor to join there exciting and existing building technology team in Frimley. Surrey.
Interested in speaking to civil’s quantity surveyors who have over seen works on heaving engineering/infrastructure sites.
If you are available or interested call Rullion on (phone number removed) or email
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Must have experience of Civils Infrastructure, both Pre- and Post Contracts, Projects £5,000,000 to £(phone number removed)
– Site visits across the South of England
– Requirement to attend Employer meetings in the Midlands and must have driving license and reliable own transport.
– The role will be to work alongside the Project Manager to provide;
o Contract and Subcontract administration
o Subcontract procurement and tender process through to Subcontract Award
o Assist and offer commercial guidance with risk management
o Assist Project Manager with Cost to Complete
o Assist Project Manager in reviewing progress against programme
o Prepare and submit Application for Payment
o Manage Subcontract and supplier Payment process working closely with the Accounts Team
o Update and maintain Project Registers and Reports
– The candidate must be an independent self-starter and expect to be the main point of contact on 3a number of projects up to £3million each
– Additional duties will include assisting Senior QS and Commercial Manager with day to day tasks when the need arises.
– The candidate must be personable and a team player as a large part of the role will also involve been the interface between different people/functions within the team to achieve the necessary commercial outcome.
– The candidate should ideally have a multi-disciplinary or Technology/M&E background
– The candidate ideally will be HNC/HND/Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management with 2+ years experience. Those without a qualification maybe considered if they have substantial experience in a similar role.
– Experience of ECC / NEC3 suite of contracts is a benefit
Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this post.
Willingness to travel and overnight stays to accommodate early meetings.
Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training.Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants