Chartered Quantity Surveyor – RICS
Consultancy based near Southampton
Day Rate: £350 per day
I am representing a busy Facade Remedial Consultancy based near Southampton who is searching for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join the business on a long-term basis.
The consultancy works closely with their clients to understand and manage their facade combustibility risk, defects and remedial issues. They are presently working with a range of clients from social housing providers, landlords, private consortiums and management companies.
They are looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to complete budgets, forecasts and sign off work on behalf of their clients to claim from the £200m ACM Government Remediation Fund.
* RICS or MRICS
* Excellent communication / relationship skills
* Ability to nurture and develop existing and current client relationships
* Attentive, diligent and patient
* Personable with a can-do-attitude
* Will have consultancy or contractor experience.
* Knowledge of cladding would be an advantage
If you are looking for a secure and long-term freelance role and would like further information then contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)