Junior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor
A Junior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor role has opened up at a successful Consultancy based at one of their London offices. The Consultancy is looking for a high achieving Junior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor.
The Junior Quantity Surveyor will be involved in all stages of the construction process, from inception to completion. They will also be:
• Performing risk and value management and control
• Advising procurement strategy
• Advising on the maintenance costs of specific buildings
• Allocating work to subcontractors
• Writing extensive progress reports
The Right Person
This Junior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor role is open to graduates and juniors with less than 2 years experience. As a Junior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor you will:
• Need to be degree educated
• Have Strong Communication skills
• Need to understand construction law
• Be able to estimate and evaluate, as well as cost forecast
• Up to £27,000 depending on experience
• Strong career prospects and continuous development
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors in London and the South East.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options please contact Lewis Praide at Brandon James.