Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Database Executive to join their team based in SW London near London Bridge looking to pay £33-35,350 per annum.
The established Senior Database Executive will have strong experience working with large records of data 50k and above, you will have solid experience working with SQL, Access and Raisers Edge.
The strong Senior Database Executive will have experience overseeing and managing projects to improve data processes. You will have experience develop reports and deal with issues with data.
- Work with external agencies and fundraising staff to achieve the highest standard of fundraising data accuracy.
- Oversee and manage projects to develop and implement new processes to improve the quality of our data and processes.
- Develop Reports, systems and processes to identify data issues. Manage/oversee projects to implement solutions
- Outstanding Relational Database skills with Raisers Edge. In depth knowledge and proven experience of working at an advanced, autonomous level.
- Experience of manipulating large data sets and proactively identifying data issues and areas for development.
- Excellent project management and prioritisation skills, with proven ability to manage time.
- Ability to collate, analyse, interpret and present data accurately and in a timely manner, with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of bulk data imports and bulk data reconciliation against external data files.
- Ability to communicate complex data, analysis and processes to non-technical staff either in written or verbal formats.
- Proven ability to identify enhancements to data structures and to implement plans to resolve.
- Knowledge of analysis/reporting in either SQL Server or MS Access.
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act and experience of keeping up to date with developments and applying good practice in data management.
- Experience of delivering database training to a wide range of users
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams to meet targets/KPI?s.
- Ability and motivation to deliver high quality work with minimum supervision.
- Proven experience of working constructively and collaboratively with colleagues from different teams
- Experience of suggesting and taking the initiative about new ways of working that have been successfully implemented