Project Governance Officer - Birmingham - up to £35,000pa
Sep 07, 2016
Project Governance Officer - Birmingham - Up to £35,000pa
Our Client, based in Birmingham, is currently looking to recruit a Project Governance Officer to manage the project PMO and help to grow their risk, audit and governance by looking at the current project processes and governance and working with their Line Manager to implement or change any project areas.
The Project Governance Officer will have one direct report (PMO Administrator) and will hold 1:1?s, updates, and support them with their day-to-day duties, so the successful candidate will have supervisory or team lead tendencies.
Key responsibilities for the Project Governance Officer:
- Support a Project team consisting of 10 Project Managers across Business Change and IT projects, building strong relationships with them and liaising with them on a regular basis
- Maintain project risk and issues logs and manage all other general project administration
- Manage and review the project processes and governance and make suggestions and recommendations on new processes
- Coordinate Project Managers diaries and assist with presentations and preparing project board packs for meetings and workshops
Key Skills & experience for the Project Governance Officer:
- Must be able to line manage one direct report
- Must have strong PowerPoint, Word, Excel skills
- Any experience or knowledge around Visio (Project Management tool) is desirable
- Must be able to support multiple Project Managers
- Must have excellent communication skills
This is a new opportunity to join an established organisation on managing and growing their PMO function. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.