HR Business Analyst - up to £375 per day - London
Sep 07, 2016
Business Analyst - HR Systems - 3 month contract - London - £350 - £375
Our client, based in London, is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst on a 3 month contract to work on a HR System implementation project which is being rolled out across the whole Organisation.
The project is currently part way through, so the successful applicant will have a strong HR project background, will be able to demonstrate times where they have picked up a project part way through and will have experience of working as a Business Analyst or HR Systems Consultant, focusing on the HR and HCM modules.
Key responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Implementing new HR system - Midland HR, iTrent.
- Working on a large project team and liaising with Stakeholders of all levels
- Liaising with all business departments, including other organisation groups and 3rd parties when necessary
- Gathering and evaluating requirements on HR modules that are Self-Service specific, including Performance Management and Web Recruitment
- Facilitating workshops
- Reviewing and analysing the Business requirements and challenge Senior Stakeholders when necessary
Key Skills & experience for the Business Analyst:
- HR specific project background
- Charitable/Public Sector/Non-profits experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Must have experience of HR modules
- Experience of iTrent is desirable
This is a new opportunity to join an organisation to provide business analysis on a HR implementation project. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Salary: Salary not specified. Date posted: 22/08/2016