Online Customer Support Executive - Hampshire - £18k-£20k DOE
Our client, based in Surrey, is currently recruiting for an Online Customer Support Executive to join their mixed level team on a permanent basis. The successful Online Customer Support Executive will have experience with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook and will have excellent customer service skills to be able to deal with queries from B2B customers around their online order system.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic customer service individual with an interest to progress in a Website Administrator role to join a lively and friendly team working on bespoke web based applications. This modern and innovative company offer many different opportunities to progress through the ranks and the reason for this current vacancy is due to an internal promotion.
Key responsibilities for the Online Customer Support Executive:
- Taking calls from commercial customers regarding recent orders or issues with the website
- Log in resets for sites as well as progressing towards more responsibility for the website
- Dealing with internal queries around missing records on the system
- Escalating issues to the network support team
Key skills and experience for the Online Customer Support Executive:
- You must have experience with MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- You will be a logical thinker and enthusiastic to get to grips with new systems and websites
- Excellent customer service
- Competent to deal with challenging customers
Please apply today as directed. If you wish you discuss your suitability prior to application then please call Felicity Handley at Clearwater on 01293 817640.
Please note: If you have not heard back in relation to your application within 2 weeks then please consider it unsuccessful on this occasion.