telent - Quantity Surveyor, Warwick
telent is looking for an experienced and effective Quantity Surveyor to join our Rail Projects team at our Head Office in Warwick. Working with a commercial team you'll provide financial support to a number of our project teams ensuring that projects continue to deliver excellent service to our clients.
About the role:
* You'll be responsible for administering the financial and commercial duties on various Rail projects.
* You'll take full ownership of the P&L, the change register and the various other contract required documents keeping them up to date.
* You'll assist the project management team with financial information and advice.
* You'll close out projects by agreeing the final account with our clients and internally close project with various stakeholders
* You'll use financial systems to pull and interogate information in order to provide reports for various parties
* You'll assist in solving any disputes over the contract with the customer
* You'll coordinate with the bid team when producing quotations.
What do you need to apply?
* Ideally you'll have a BSc in Quantity Surveying and/or proven experience of working within a contracting organisation
* You'll have experience of carrying out detailed analysis of project costs and reporting.
* Good working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office excel and word
Benefits and other information:
The role is based at our Warwick Head Office working Mon-Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages.
Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.